Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

bbq with brush.

After I picked up the D from work we shot down to joni n johns house for a bbq. Joni is always setting up some crazy dinner. The last bbq had a goats head in the fridge and goat meat on the grill. I wish i hadn't had so much to drink last time cuz i didnt get any pics of the goat face but we did eat goat meat. Anyways for this bbq joni and john decided on crawfish. I don't eat crawfish but at a joni bbq the D and i will try anything once. So after joni broke them in half and pulled out the butt meat for us we downed it on 3. Truthfully, crawfish does not taste good to me so i quickly washed it down with a shot of vodka. We will count this as a victory for new food tried department. We had to cut out early due to my hellish 430am wake time and the mosquito bites were taking there toll even with bug spray. Sweet D was bitten all over and i took minimal damage. The moral of that story, bug spray DOES NOT WORK..but still a good time had by all.
pics were taken with the my touch fx camera
enjoy. ...







No comments:

Post a Comment