Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Saturday Night

Saturday night was open bar at crown room along with a beat showcase of pdx most talented beat makers. We hadnt been out in a minute so we chose this night as a date night sort of thing. Sweet D and I scooped up her home girl "Rrr" and we rolled down to the crown room. Once inside, things start to get murky as far as my memory is concerned. The orange juice and vodka was flowing at this point and Sweet D and "Rrr" were on the cranberry and vodka and it was all free so you can see how things can get out of control almost instantly. The place was packed. We ran into peeps we hadn't seen in a long while, free drinks gets people out and about.
I didn't have the camera but did try to take some phone pics for some reason but I had ingested several screwdrivers by this time so none of the pictures are coherent or in focus.
I am not sure when or why I took these pictures but I did. I am not even sure where I took these pictures but I know the bathroom is the tube so I must assume these are from the tube and not crown room because that was our next stop. When we stumbled arrived at the tube we was good. I was good on everything but that didn't stop us from having a couple more adult beverages. Next we hit the floor and rode out the night as Ronin Rock was the selector for the night and he kept it moving as usual.
After the sweaty hip grinding kick killing madness of the tube we needed to get some eats so we ended our night at Muchos Gracias with a plate of carne asada chips. boom. Super outing start to finish.
(Next day was complete opposite, we got in around 3 and I had work at 6. I woke up with well drink headache, muchos hot sauce tummy ache and cranky from only having 3 hours sleep. I toughed my way through work but turned in early on Sunday to try and make up for the madness). And oh yeh, THE RAIDERS WON! RAIDERS WIN. EFF THE CHARGERS. SILVER AND BLACK BABY.

Here are those pics. enjoy......................

before we left.






No comments:

Post a Comment