Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

All Christmas Everything part 2.

I thought that i would take more photos n stuff on christmas eve (which is when we open our gifts) but it was so hectic i only took a few. So these couple of photos should sum up the gift giving and recieving...
enjoy...
Sweet D giving me the "I made the right choice all by myself" look of approval .
#4 on lego, halo, game sd card, candy, cookie, candy cane, clothes, christmas overload....that face and energy pretty much sums it up for the evening. all to the good.
I forget what this is called but it is good. When you add rum to it it is even better. Hot mom made this, i will update later with what it is called. Basically you add 2 spoon fulls to a cup then add water. Heat in the microwave for a minute then add 1-3 shots of rum to your taste and intake levels. I think its called "HOT BUTTERED RUM" ...FREAKING GOOD IN YOUR MOUTH.

BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment