Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.

I have been staring at these all day today. Sweet D sent me these from a persons camping trip and all i can say is WOW. i cannot believe my eyes. She sent them to me complete with commentary. below are some of the photos from a camping trip. I personally do not do the camping but homegrown Portland and Oregon peeps seem to be all about it. So below are some alarming or interesting or visual gold that depict a recent camping trip that i could not take my eyes off of all day today. I put people on hold and straight up did not answer a couple of calls while i glared over these gems. Sweet d and i corresponded via email about these pics for at least an hour and I'm sure we will discuss these in detail over dinner.
enjoy....................................................
ps. i will include the original captions that sweet d included when she sent them to me.

Kids with guns baby….like fucking insane…what kinda shit has this man gotten himself into. (the sweet words of sweet D).
No clue but fucking awesome. (sweet words from Sweet D)


He looks like such a mess right now……sad times. Hope that you are enjoying these as much as I am. (more sweet words from sweet D).

No comments:

Post a Comment