Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Workstation

*edit- ickypoopy sent me this pic he took of me trying to get this desk up and running and it belongs in this post. lol.
Sweet D was nice enough to surprise me with a desk so that i would have an actual workstation command center to work from. The only catch was that i had to put it together. I hate putting shit together, i always felt like i couldnt do shit like this. but in recent time i have had to do a lot of fixing and building so i was game to put it together. I give myself extra credit now knowing i should have been in a hospital bed when i was putting this thing together.
Special credit to stephen for the assist when i needed a second set of eyes and hands on finishing up the last couple of steps.
enjoy....





No comments:

Post a Comment