Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

ZAB THAI

I pretty much hate trying new foods that I feel like I cant find common ground with. Although the Sweetest D loves chinese, thai and Indian foods I have avoided these foods for most of my life. I was scared and never really felt like there was something that a picky person like me could enjoy. With my new dietary demands vegatarian inspired dishes are becoming a favorite and i love a fried spicy chicken so the pdx food critic already had my choice for zab on lock.
The pdx food critic pretty much said it all about this place, sweetheart d has been trying to drag me here for weeks. But I wasnt really down with Thai food. I took the advice of the critic and tried the sampler platter and crispy basil chicken. shit was really good. Zab is just 3 blocks from the homestead so now she can drag me here any time.



                             Sampler Appetizer plate  was amaze. I am down with the Thai food now
I forget what sweetheart d had but she said it was good. You get large portions so we were both able to take some home for later.

                                                     not jasmine but still good.
 crispy spicy basil chicken. (bomb)

Zab Thai is a GREAT dining experience - FOUR STARS

(503) 690-9622
520 SW 205th Ave #800
Beaverton, OR 97006
by PDX FOOD CRITIC at Citysearch
We have been dining at Zab Thai for over two years now. We love the food, the atmosphere and the service. Our favorite dishes are the Crispy Spicy Basil Chicken and Curried Pumpkin. The dishes are made with the finest and freshest ingredients, prepared using tasty authentic Thai recipes. The mouth watering dishes are creatively and artistically presented on Zab’s elegant and whimsical lotus blossom stoneware - alongside bamboo themed flatware. The décor of the restaurant is vibrant, sophisticated and downright pleasant. If you like Thai cuisine, or if your thinking about trying it for the first time, we recommend you Try Zab Thai.

No comments:

Post a Comment