Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#Occupy Portland village

Everyone has an opinion of what is going on over there but that opinion should at least partially come from having been down there and it should involve speaking with the people and hanging out to observe for yourself.

Here are some pics from what I call the occupy village, they have been there for about 2-3 weeks now.
It was all love in there, everyone is nice. Even though there are tv cameras and tons of people like me just roaming around taking picutres. . I met one of cooks as I was crossing the street. Dude introduced himself and then HUGGED me. Caught me off guard. He was cool as balls  and he showed me around. we kicked it for a minute then I headed up bunside to see what was going on over there.



 the entrance to the park





 my favorite tent by far.


 juggalo






 that is the dude that attacked me with a hug. When i told Sanitizer D that i got hugged by a strange cook that is living down there since the beginning, her lead in sentence is: "I hope that he was clean".Luckily for me during the hug he informed me that he had just came from the showers and was clean and super happy about it and i dont have to worry. at that moment we were all happy about it. Dude hadnt showered since saturday.









No comments:

Post a Comment