Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Victory Green

Sweet D knows me so well. When its time to pick out gifts for each other I have to poke and prod and basically flat out ask what she wants. She says that I am easy to get stuff for. There are only a couple of things that I always want or think I don't have enough of. SHOES.
So she scooped up these air max 90 acg for me. dallas penn from dallaspenn.com says that we can call the shoe whatever we want and at the time that i am writing this i am not sure if these even have a "name" but I am calling them the victory greens or anniversary max (as they were given as part of an anniversary gift), victory green is a color that was used on the shoe and the price point that she got them at cannot be beat.
51.00 bucks at the ES. That is a victory.
enjoy......








1 comment: